PHOTO CONTEST ROLAND GARROS 2019
Roland Garros 2019 will take place from Sunday 26th of May until Sunday the 9th of June. The best tennis players in the world will be battling for one of the biggest prizes of the year.
Are you attending Roland Garros this year and do you want to win a voucher? Join the photo contest and win a discount up to €125 on your next tennis tickets!
Here at TennisTicketService we are very keen to know how our clients experience Roland Garros during the tournament. Besides this, we are also searching for photos of good quality which we can use for communication and other marketing purposes (website, social media, e-mail etc.).
How does it work?
There are different categories for the photos in which you can win prizes. You are allowed to compete in every category and there is no limit regarding the number of photos you’d like to send us. Sending more photos means a bigger chance to win! We have divided it into five categories:
View on the court from a grandstand in one of the three stadiums (Court Philippe-Chatrier, Court Suzanne-Lenglen & Court Simmone-Mathieu).
- Requirements: Mention in your E-mail the stadium, the grandstand and the category from where the photo is taken.
✔ Outside Courts
Outside courts are the courts which are not based in a stadium. Players like Federer and Nadal will usually play in one of the stadiums, but most of the other players will play one or more matches on an outside court.
✔ Action photo
This category is about tennis players in action. Photos can be taken during the main tournament, but also for example during the qualification or during a training. It doesn’t matter of which player you take the photos, so you can make photos of all the players you see in action.
✔ Ambiance photo
This is a very broad category. All the photos you can’t place in one of the categories above, are ambiance photos. Think about photos of crazy fans, stadium photos from the outside and maybe you are able to make a nice selfie with one of the players! We would like to see pictures where we can get a good taste of the Roland Garros spectacle. Show us why Roland Garros is the greatest tennis tournament in the world!
If you think your photo does not belong to the first three categories, send it as ambiance photo.
We call it a photo contest, but we also love to receive videos. Videos could sometimes give a better impression of the tournament than photos. It is very important for a video that it is of good quality. We have no preference in the content of the video what the video is about. Be inventive, and show us what you think sums up Roland Garros at it’s best!
You can win vouchers up to €125! You can use these vouchers for your next order at TennisTicketService, for example Roland Garros 2020.
In the category Stadiumview, you can win the following prizes:
- 1st prize: Voucher €125
- 2nd prize: Voucher €75
- 3rd prize: Voucher €25
Regarding the other four categories, you can win the following prizes:
- 1st prize: Voucher €75
- 2nd prize: Voucher €50
- 3rd prize: Voucher €25
There is a total of fifteen vouchers that will be divided among the participants. So there is a very good chance of winning!
Sending your photos
We like to receive the photos by e-mail, to the following email address:
Tip! Send your files via WeTransfer.com
- Deadline for sending your photos is Friday 14 June 2019. Photos sent after the deadline will not be taking into account.
- TennisTicketService reserves the rights of all the received photos so that they could be used by TennisTicketService for communication and other marketing purposes (website, social media, e-mail etc.)
- If TennisTicketService uses your photo in any form of communication this does not automatically mean your photo has won or is eligible for a prize.
- Judging of the photos will be done by employees of TennisTicketService.
- There is no correspondence about the result of the photo contest.
- If there are less than five photos received in a category, only the first prize in that category will be payed out.
- Winners will be contacted before June 26th.
- Vouchers are valid until 31 July 2020.
- Send as many photos as possible. More photos means more chance to win a prize.
- Photos of the qualification and training can win prizes as well.
- Make your photo sharp. A qualitatively good photo has more chance to win.
- Think about the background of your photo. A beautiful sky could make a picture much better.
- Rain often disrupts Roland Garros. You can take beautiful pictures of the rain.
- Be inventive. An inventive photo has more chance to win a prize.